Friday, April 22, 2011

Preschool Easter Party!














I took half a day Wednesday so that I could go to Maddie's Easter party at school. Bolton didn't have electricity that day from the storm the night before, so her daddy was able to be there as well!! We picked up pizza's to take and the kids had a great time. They ate, had an easter egg hunt, and made an Easter door hanger. I was able to get lots of cute pics with Maddie and her friends and was so glad I was able to be there. I have been able to make all of her parties at school this year except for one, and hate to miss anything! It is hard juggling everything being a working mom and wanting to be involved in everything the kiddo's do. I am always glad to show up at her school though, and hear her scream my name and give me a big hug. It makes me happy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment