Friday, April 15, 2011

Easter Crafts 101






We have been all about some "projects" the past two days. Yesterday the kiddo's made candy jewelry and today we decorated eggs! This is Maddie's favorite thing to do and it occupies Turner for about 5 minutes:) Both kids have been sporting the coughs this week so we have kept it pretty low key. I always struggle with Maddie wondering if it is asthma related or just a common cold. Probably a mixture of both, so we have been doing breathing treatments on and off with cough medicine along with their regular meds. The Wilkes family loves preparing for holidays and Easter is no different. We also made some bunny cookies today and have been practicing for Easter egg hunts. Maddie informed me today that she would let Turner get some too:) Turner cracks me up in these pictures. Everytime I tell him to smile, he cheeses real big but INSISTS on closing his eyes! These children make me smile and I love them so!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment