Saturday, April 30, 2011

Our Yard Sale Finds!!









This morning we had a neighborhood yard sale. We didn't participate this year, so decided we would shop them instead. Megs and I took the kids around the neighborhood and came home with all kinds of loot! Turner got a Barney that sings and lights up for $2!!!! I think that was the hit of the day. He loves Barney, but we didn't have any Barney toys, until now! Maddie got about 12 workbooks for $1!!! Another great deal, we love us some workbooks!!
I got a brand new bible cover with its tags still on for $4 and the book "The Five Love Languages for Children" for $1. I didn't know they even had one for kids and am anxious to read it! We need some patio furniture and I saw a great set that had a table, six chairs, and two foot stools. I go running towards the house, adrenaline going strong, and know we aren't going to be able to afford it. I ask the price......it is already sold.......for........$25!!!! Unbelievable-I know it probably cost $300 when they bought it. So sad.....
The kids both got a glass of lemonade for 25 cents, and we bought a few hot dogs for 76 cents. Pretty productive, inexpensive, fun way to start the day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment