Saturday, April 2, 2011

Easter Pics 2011


We got the kids pictures made today at Portrait Innovations for Easter. We haven't had them made since October, so there was a huge difference in the way Turner looks. He acted the same though:) Maddie just hams it up for the camera and we did everything we could think of to try and get him to smile. I think they took 150 pictures, and he somewhat smiled in about five of them!!! The plus to that is that is doesn't take us too long to narrow them down. I got their outfits from Jetterbug's Monogramming, who sells her things through facebook. I have gotten them both several cute outfits from there and am excited for them to start wearing them.

After pictures we ate at Crepemakers, which we do like, but think is too expensive for what you get. After lunch we headed home, put Turner down for nap, and spent the rest of the day outside. Kevin mowed for the first time this year but was only able to do the front yard. Someone (he is also known as little man), had turned the light on to Daddy's riding lawn mower without us knowing it, and the battery is dead. So.....looks like Daddy will be mowing the backyard tomorrow.

I have had a long week at work and have just been so tired. So I took a picture from a camera of a picture that we bought today. I will try and upload them tomorrow so that I can post more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment