Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Bunny, Colored Eggs, and more Cooking!

















Good Friday-thank you Jesus for dying on the cross, and forgiving us of our sins!!! What a special day! To get ready for Easter we had a few activities planned for today. Kevin helped some friends of ours move this morning, so it was just me and the kiddo's. I decided to take them to the mall to see the Easter Bunny and get their picture made. Well, I have a really cute picture of Maddie with the Easter Bunny.....Turner hooped and hollared and wanted nothing to do with it. So, I didn't make him and kinda wish I had. Even if he was screaming in the picture, at least they would BOTH be in it. Oh well!! After that, I let them play for a little bit and then we had a lunch date. I picked Maddie up a cheeseburger from Wendy's and we took it to Tellini's where Turner and I had pizza. So fun!!! I have never been one to go to a restaurant and just eat by myself. They are both at the age now where we can go and have conversations and enjoy ourselves just the three of us:) We did miss daddy, but he picked himself up a sonic on the way home.

After daddy got home and Turner woke from his nap, we got to work. We made chocolate bunny suckers and colored eggs. Everyone was involved and it was a great afternoon!! Let me add that if we are going to be home for more than five minutes, Maddie runs to put on her jammies. She loves them and wants to wear them all the time. I feel like half the pictures I take, she is ready for bed. She just wants to be comfortable:) It was a fun day and we are looking forward to the Easter Egg Hunt at church tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment