Thursday, April 29, 2010

Random, Random...






I have been meaning to post all week and am just now getting around to it. First of all, I am tired. I am sure that all mommies are, but I feel like I have been dragging all week. We ended up going to Savannah last weekend, and no I didn't get any pictures. I had gotten my old camera out and then left it at home:( Normally I come back feeling refreshed and ready to go, but I just didn't this time. It was a very relaxing weekend too. It was Jon's birthday and we were able to visit and it was great seeing everyone. We don't get down there enough, and it is nice when we go and nothing is really planned. The kids had a blast playing with their cousins and love being spoiled by Nonna and Da. We picked Maddie up from Church Sunday to head back to Memphis for a packed day. We headed straight to the Johnson Park in Collierville for Bailey's 3rd birthday party. The kids ran wild and had a good time. After that we went home for an hour and then off to our church service and pizza with the pastor afterwards. The kids passed out once we got home for the night.

I think our week just started out hectic and we never quite slowed down. I haven't been to the grocery store this week....I must MUST go soon. So last night when I learned that my parents were taking Megs out to dinner, I was quick to invite my family to go as well:) We all met at Chili's and had a loud good dinner. Eating out with 2 that are 3 and under always proves to be an experience! Then today Kevin didn't come home till after football tonight and he is currently still laying with Maddie trying to get her to sleep. While he was at football, his phone was stolen, so that now must be replaced before my camera gets fixed. On the plus side, I did go into Michael's today and bought her several "projects" to do that all cost a dollar! I was very excited and she was too. She did one this afternoon.
Turner's new favorite thing to do is climb up on the couch and sit next to his sister and pretend to watch tv. He guzzles that bottle down and just smiles. It is precious watching them side by side. Tomorrow is the last day of the month and so not only do I have to work on a Friday, but will probably be there till 10 tomorrow night-YUCK!!!! I did take a picture of our tomato plant that I am going to share. The weather is supposed to be bad on Saturday, so after that we will plant them outside. I also have a picture of my cuddlers, wild man, and Mimi and Maddie. We have another full weekend and I will post more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment