Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dr. Visits for All!

The coughing continued, the noses were pouring, the ears were draining.....off to the doctor we went. Turner has ear infections in both ears and Maddie has one in her right ear. I am calling the doctor shortly to get Turner scheduled for tubes. Maddie has had 2 in her right ear in the past month. I am afraid we might be getting another set for her before all is said and done. No pictures but I do want to say how much we LOVE our pediatrician and everyone that works there!! Unfortunately they know us quite well, but they are all so sweet to our children. Maddie has such a fear of going to the doctor and getting shots. She cried the whole way there, was crying in the waiting room....The receptionists came out and talked to her and so did Denise, our favorite nurse. They try so hard to make her comfortable and not afraid. I am so thankful for Pediatric's East and their caring staff.
I have several posts I have been meaning to make about different activities we are doing with the kids. We now have a chore chart and are trying to grow tomato's, but I am going to have to pull out my old camera and get some pics before I post! We were supposed to be having a yard sale Saturday but the forecast doesn't look good. Chances are we will be going to Savannah for the weekend and I will have lots to post when we get home. I will not be posting again until I have some pictures to go along with it-so boring without them:)

No comments:

Post a Comment