Friday, April 2, 2010

Coloring Easter Eggs!







This afternoon we colored and decorated Easter Eggs. I made Maddie wait till Turner woke up from his nap. He sat in his high chair and watched. I felt bad because he wasn't really old enough to help. We had boiled a dozen eggs and only colored 10. We decided to eat the other 2 and Turner sure did enjoy it:) Maddie loves any kind of "project" so she really enjoyed getting the eggs out and putting the stickers on them. We have set them out for the Easter Bunny to enjoy tomorrow night.

One Maddie funny of the day-she rode with me to pick up dinner at Sonic tonight. I have been talking to her about the meaning of Easter and asked her what Jesus did for us. She kept saying "tell me". I told her that Jesus died on the cross for us so that we could.....she finished the sentence by saying "he died so that we can dye easter eggs!!!" Not quite, but we will keep telling her:)

No comments:

Post a Comment