Sunday, April 18, 2010

Oops...I did it again:(

I am so mad at myself!!! At that fun birthday party yesterday....where I was taking a ton of pictures....I dropped my camera....and now it won't work:( I rarely leave the house without it, I miss it already, we have done several fun things since it stopped working. I don't know what we are going to do. I got a new camera right before we went to Hawaii back in 2008 for an early birthday present from Mimi and Boo Boo. It lasted a year and I dropped it. So...in 2009 for another birthday present I received a camera that I had picked out and have been so excited to have. Four months later we are back in the same boat and my birthday is months and months away. I am hoping to take it somewhere and have it fixed this week. So for now, boring posts with no pictures.
Last night we went to a rodeo for the first time and the kids had a good time. We were there again with most of our Sunday School class and I could have gotten some really cute pics. We were there for 3 hours and Turner was basically sitting in our laps the entire time. He was an angel!! I did not think it was very fun watching the different events. I was worried to death someone was going to get hurt by a bull and then felt sorry for the calves when they were being roped. So I finally convinced Kevin we needed to leave and get the kids in bed. I definately hope this isn't an activity either of my kids wish to pursue. I can only imagine the anxiety I would have then!!
Today after church and lunch I met Mary and Trey at the park with the kids. There were a ton of people there and I had a hard time keeping up with both of mine. I am not one of those moms that just let their kids run around while I sit on a bench and watch. I tried to be right next to both of them the entire time-I am sure it was annoying to them and quite exhausting for me! Mary and I both decided play dates are more fun at one of our houses. We definately didn't visit much but the kids did have fun.
I am upstairs listening to Turner cough from the baby monitor and Maddie has had a runny nose all week. I am praying this is just allergies and that they are not getting sick. We don't seem to have to many weeks where noone ends up at the doctor. I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment