Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!











Today has been a great day!! Not only did we celebrate Mother's Day today, but Turner was dedicated at church as well. I woke up this morning to find a few goodies in the bathroom for me. When Maddie was born, my mom gave me a bracelet that has Maddie's name on it. So, Kevin had that bracelet combined with one that has Turner's name on it as well. I love it. I was also shocked to find a fish bowl that had a bunch of colored construction paper folded up in it. My first thought was that we were getting a fish! My sweet husband wrote notes for me to read every day for the next year. I can't think of a more thoughtful gift and was floored when he told me what it was. So if anyone has any suggestions for an outstanding father's day gift, please let me know!!




We all got ready for church and little Turner was dedicated this morning. He was awake the whole time and did great! We are so proud of him. After church we had Mimi, Boo Boo, Megs, and David over for lunch. We grilled out hamburgers and hot dogs and everyone had a good time. I told Maddie that she needed to be extra sweet to me today since it was Mother's Day and she told me that I needed to be nice to Mimi!! Kevin and I are so thankful for Mimi and Nonna, who have been a great example to us and are loved very much!! Here are some pictures from the day.








No comments:

Post a Comment