Monday, May 4, 2009

Getting Back in the Swing of Things

Well I went back to work today and have lived to tell about it:) It involved me waking up at 3:45 this morning to feed Turner, put him back to bed and then taking a shower at 5. I was ready by 5:45 and woke Maddie up. I fed and dressed her by 6:15, woke Turner up, dressed him, and off we went by 6:35. By the time I got to work I was ready for a nap, but it didn't take long to get back in the swing of things. I picked up my sweet children at 3 and they were both happy and playing. Turner is definately not used to waking up so early and so much action during the day. I put him down at 7 this evening. I am hoping he will sleep till 5 and Kev can feed him while I start getting ready.

When we got home this afternoon, I got some of Turner's toys out. He is reaching for things with his hands and was pushing the buttons on a car toy he has. He loved it and Maddie enjoyed watching him. Maddie loves to play and kiss on him and when he gets bigger, she is going to pick him up. Daddy told her that he would probably be picking her up since he is already half her size:) I can't believe he is 12 weeks old today. It has gone by so fast and that also means Maddie is 3 months older. She also told me Thursday she was going to a birthday party, Friday she was going to Mimi's, and Tuesday she and Turner were driving to Nonna's-ALL BY HERSELF. But, she said if I wanted to go with her, I could ride in her carseat-how I love my little 2 year old!!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blog World!! Glad your first day back went will and I LOVE Maddie's video...precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turner has gotten so big! Your kids are adorable. Glad your back at work, even though I'm sure you would rather be at home!

    ReplyDelete