Wednesday, May 20, 2009

God is so Good!

I have several new pictures I am wanting to post but am having trouble downloading them. Hopefully tomorrow I will have more time to figure it out. This has been a good week. We started the week off by Maddie wearing a new dress to church on Sunday. One made with love by her Mimi. It is precious and I can't wait to post it. We love having handmade dresses and hope that Mimi keeps them coming. Maddie and I both really appreciate the time and work she puts in them:) Then Monday I got some terrific news at work. This is my 3rd week back since having Turner and it has been much harder for me this time than it was with Maddie. I think I knew that come 2 o'clock I had the rest of the day to be with her. Now that we have two, it is harder dividing up my time. So....my great boss/uncle has let me start working an hour longer Monday thru Thursday and I will have Friday's off. It will give me a day to keep the kids home from Jene's and just do whatever. It will also be nice during the summer, because Kevin will be home too. I am so thankful and looking forward to having that extra day!!
My dear friend Kelly also had her first baby Monday. She was due last Friday but wasn't going to be induced until tomorrow. She went to the hospital early Monday morning and had a beautiful, healthy girl named London Grace. I was able to go and meet her Monday and can't wait for Turner to meet his new little friend. Turner had another friend stop by yesterday, Kevin Byrd. He is the son of some friends of ours and is only a month older than Turner. While they didn't play a whole lot, we did get some pictures of them sitting together that turned out cute. Which brings us to tonight. I am supposed to be playing Bunco, but am just too tired. My parents sweetly offered to keep both children for the night, so I decided to stay home and plan on going to bed soon! I can sleep in a little bit on my first Friday off and then grab the kids for a fun day. This plan is to get in Maddie's baby pool for the first time this year.
Lot's of exciting things happened this week, both kids are healthy, and we have a lot to be thankful for. I left my camera at my parents but planning on posting pics of Maddie's dress, baby London, and Turner's playdate soon. Nonna and Da are supposed to be coming to visit Saturday and Sunday we have a church picnic in the afternoon. Lot's going on in the Wilke's household and I can't wait to update more. God is so Good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment