Sunday, December 27, 2015

Harper's First Program!

Harper had her first program a week after my surgery.  It was the MDO program and we worked on it for weeks.  In practice she always cracked us up....she performed big!!  She knew all the words to the song and made me laugh every.single.day!  I wasn't sure how she would actually do the night of the program in front of a big audience.  She didn't disappoint!!  Maddie and Turner loved watching her, along with us, Mimi, Boo Boo, Megs, and her crew.
  It was the first year I sat in the audience instead of directing it.  I was so glad to be able to be there and see all my kiddos.  Everyone did a great job and the story of Jesus's birth was shared to some that might not celebrate it as we do.  Once the program was over, we loaded up and headed to Savannah.  That post next.

No comments:

Post a Comment