Sunday, September 6, 2015

Tyler Goes to College!

We had the best Saturday afternoon.  We headed to Hernando to love on Nay Nay and her kids.  Tyler is off to college and they had a stock the dorm party for him.  I can't believe her kids are so grown...but they are all still so sweet to my babies.
  Nay Nay in all her creativeness, had us play "Minute to Win it" and it was hilarious.  There were 2 adult teams and a kids team.  I was judge and laughed the whole time.  We definitely might play this game at a future birthday party for the kids.
  Always love spending time with them and sad to say goodbye.  So thankful for this friendship.  We are planning on going to the fair today after church so that will be the next post.  I have been up since 5 having hot flashes.  A fun side effect of chemo.  They didn't sound like a big deal to me until I began having them.  Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment