Monday, September 21, 2015

I am Behind...just finished 9/16!!

I am so behind!  I have been blessed with 3 different friends taking me to chemo the past 3 weeks.  Everything is going well.  My numbers are holding their own and side effects haven't been terrible.  Main ones are hot flashes, trouble sleeping, and funky fingernails.
   My doctor told me I was doing great and is such an encouragement to me.  If you must get cancer.....you must see Dr. Tauer at the West Clinic.  I can't speak highly enough of him...he is a Christian too!
  My friends that have joined me these past 3 weeks are Vicky, Jennifer, and Jackie.  All friends from church and all more precious than gold.  This support system of mine is pretty unbelievable.  They make it pretty easy to get through each day.  So thankful God placed these 3 women in my life.  He knew I would need them, and I pray I bless them as much as they bless me.
  I am posting pics of these lovelies and then will get to work on posts for my family.  We have been busy and have lots to share.  Cancer isn't slowing us down!

No comments:

Post a Comment