Friday, September 11, 2015

It's Friday!

And I am home with a sick kid....not really.  Mo woke up at 2 am feeling sick and running 102 fever.  Turner did the same think Monday night and Kev stayed home with him Tuesday.  Took him to doctor and everything checked out fine.  Today I stayed home with Mo and she has been fine.  So weird!  Just don't want to get anyone else sick if we can help it.
  I already did 1 Delta Fair post and it still hasn't published.  Basically we had a great time and came home with full bellies and 2 goldfish.  They are still alive 5 days later!  Harper is fearless and will ride anything.  Turner cried a few times but would still ride and Maddie got nervous once.  They all enjoyed the petting farm as well.  It was hot, but worth the family time spent.  And I felt well the whole time Praise the Lord!
  Monday Kev took the big kids to Trampoline World for a birthday party and I took H to the Splash pad for a last time this summer.  She loves it and having cousins there made it even better!  We have some friends moving to Prague, crazy right?  We are buying their kitchen table and picking it up tomorrow.  Excited!
  I had chemo Tuesday and Vicky joined me.  We were in and out in 3 hours-record time!  We even enjoyed Pyro's afterwards.  My labs are still coming back good and Monday is the 1/2 way point for chemo.  I have an MRI and appt. scheduled with the surgeon next month.  Prayers welcomed!
  Turner had his 1st flag football practice last night and seemed to enjoy it.  Looking forward to watching him play.  Harper ran around the field the whole time and then went with me to watch Mo at the gym.  Harper says once she starts pooping in the potty she is going to do "nastics".  Bless her, she is ready to have an activity of her own.  The day is coming sweet Harper, I promise:)
  One more thing- Aluminum has been linked to breast cancer and can be found in most deodorants.  Well, I made my own yesterday and I think it just might work!  5 tsp coconut oil and 2 tsp baking soda.  Mix it well and freeze overnight.  I don't think I stink yet, and it has been several hours:)
  Been a full week, but a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment