Friday, April 4, 2014

Random!!

On pretty days we have gotten into an outside routine.  Maddie leads the pack riding her electric scooter, Turner is behind her riding his green machine, and I walk Harper in the wagon.  Today Turner's machine was low on battery and moving at a snail's pace.  Maddie got frustrated and said she was going home because we took took too long.  Turner's words-
"In case you didnt realize Maddie, mom is kind of old.  Not a bad kind of old,  but she is getting old".
  Way to blame your old mom kiddo!!

  Today Harper learned how to give sweet closed mouth kisses.  Before today she would stick her tongue in your mouth.  I could just eat her up!!  She has also taken up reading as a favorite past time.   I would love to know what is going on in her little head.

  Maddie has had all kinds of attitude this week.  I am scared to think too hard about what is in store of us.  I have spanked her twice in the past two days.  That is more than she has gotten in the past year.

  Mimi finished radiation yesterday.  She has done great and we are so very thankful.

  Kev is back in football.  I am getting adjusted to handling the herd on my own.  The grocery store is not one of my favorite things to do with the kiddos-craziness I tell ya!!

  I am pretty sure we are about to have to buy a new air unit.  Not sure how we are going to pay for it, but God has shown me too many times that he will provide.  I will just rest in that.

  Busy days ahead.  Think I will go to bed:)

No comments:

Post a Comment