Monday, March 31, 2014

Sunday School!

Our church has been going through a transition period and was in need of some Sunday school teachers.  I love my Sunday school class and couldn't imagine not being with them.  I had been feeling like I needed to get more involved and do more to "serve".  After praying about it and speaking with some staff....I now teach the 3 and 4 year olds on Sunday mornings.  I just cant seem to get enough of the littles:)
  My dear friend and wife of my sunday school teacher graciously agreed to help me.  We have been at it for about two months now and it is going well.  I love kids and there is nothing better than being able teach them about God!  I have the best little helper too...Turner.  He is in my class and loves going early with me to set everything up.  It is good time spent with him.
  Church is keeping us busy and I cant think of a better way to spend our time.  To God be the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment