Friday, December 20, 2013

The Crud!!

The crud has worked its way through our house and made for a long two weeks.  It began with Maddie coughing and Harper pulling her ear and having a snotty nose.  I took both of them in and Maddie was fine but Harper had a double ear infection and just finished a 10 day antibiotic.  She is still tugging on that ear and I am just praying it cleared up.
  By the end of last week Kev was at the doctor with an ear and viral infection.  Friday morning Turner woke up with the croup.  We can usually get over it without meds now that they are older.  Not this time!  He kept getting worse and worse.  I ended up leaving Maddie's Olympic Day early to take him to doctor.   We did steroids for a few days and he didn't go back to school till Wednesday.  He missed one of his parties and didn't even care.  I still don't think he feels great and I hate it.  He hasn't had an appetitie, has been taking naps, and coughing like crazy.  I think we are close to being over it.
  Of course I had to join in the fun and started coughing two days ago and had a sore throat.  I haven't been to the doctor, but do feel a little better.  I just can't talk.  Praying we all get back to 100% and feel well next week.  We have the next two weeks to rest and are looking so forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment