Friday, December 20, 2013

9 months old!

Our baby is growing up way too fast!!  She weighs almost 21 lbs, has 2 teeth, and crawls everywhere.  She has started pulling up and today stood on her own for a second or two.  She talks all day long and thinks it is hilarious when you tell her no.  I am afraid Daddy might start "patting" her hand soon.
  She is into everything and still such a happy baby.  She isn't the best sleeper, but after 3 babies, I think I will just take the blame.  I am no good at letting them cry it out.  I could give my list of excuses but It doesn't matter.  I am just punishing myself.  One day she will sleep all night!!
  I think there was a ton I wanted to blog about, and am drawing blanks.  She seems to change every day and we can't wait to see what she does next!

No comments:

Post a Comment