Monday, December 31, 2012

Wrapping Up 2012!!!

Wow, what a year 2012 has been!!  This has been an amazing year and I can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for the Wilkes family!  I think the thing I am most excited about is meeting this new baby and finding out if it is "Harper" or "Beckett":)
  We have been so blessed this past year and I just want to highlight the big blessings that happened!

**  I was able to spend ALL of 2012 at home with my kiddos!  When I stopped working in 2011, I never imagined I would be able to stay at home as long as I have.  God is SO GOOD!!

**  Aubry was born and we all just ADORE her!!  I am fortunate enough to keep her while Megs and Bubba work and she has just fit right into our everyday schedule. This is also bringing in a little income for me to help support our family!

**  We found out we were expecting again and this pregnancy has been pretty smooth sailing!!  Baby is doing great and I stopped getting sick after first trimester!!

**  Maddie started KINDERGARTEN and Turner started PRESCHOOL!!!!  Hard to believe they have gotten so big, but both are doing so well in school and seem to really enjoy it!!

** Our parents stayed pretty healthy this year!!  Big Da had a little accident right at the end of the year involving his big toe, but he was able to keep it:)

I could go on and on, but basically 2012 was a great year!  I would say the biggest disappointment that we suffered was my miscarriage back in April.  It was a tough time, but like always-has made this pregnancy that much more special!  I didn't get quite as many posts in this year, but I hope to stay on top of it for 2013 for sure!!   There are going to be lots of things to document!!

No comments:

Post a Comment