Monday, December 24, 2012

My Birthday!

Yesterday I turned 33!  I had a great day.  We started the day in Savannah where we had been for the weekend to celebrate Christmas-will post on that next!  The kids had made ornaments for me and Nonna and Da gave me a Coach purse that I love!  I bought a new phone last month that was my gift from Kev.
  We headed home after lunch and had dinner with Megs, Bubba, A, Mimi, and Boo Boo at On the Border.  It was yummy!  We then went to Mimi and Boo Boo's so the kids could decorate the cake my dad had made.  It was a birthday cake for me AND Jesus.  Neat person to share a cake with:)
  The kids had drawn several pictures and put them in a bag for me along with a dollar and a plastic ring-they were so proud and make birthdays around here so much more fun!!  I also gotta Vera Bradley diaper bag and a new highchair.  So excited to be getting ready for baby #3!!!
  I had a great day, am so thankful for our family, and am now ready to celebrate the birth if Jesus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment