Saturday, December 15, 2012

Turner's Christmas Party!

Turner had his school Christmas party and he had a great time.  The night before we dipped oreos in melted chocolate and the kids decorated them with sprinkles.  We took those as a treat for the kids and Turner took both of his teachers a gift.  The whole way to school he was making sure he knew which gift went to which teacher.  I kept telling him they were labeled in case he forgot and they were the same exact thing anyway:)
Before the class party started, the whole school was having a Happy Birthday Jesus celebration and Turner and all the kids were wearing a crown. 
  We had a ton of food for them to eat, they played a few games, and made two crafts.  I say this when I post about any of the kids school activities, but I am going to say it again.  I am so THANKFUL for this time that I have at home to be able to be involved in everything at their schools!  It means the world to me, their faces always light up when they see me, and I know before I know it they will be big and not want me around as much as they do now!  Trying to take advantage of the precious moments while I have the chance!!  At the moment, I am also thankful for Mimi and Boo Boo who are always willing to help with Aubry so that I can do all these things.  It was a fun morning!!







  Monday Turner has his school program in the morning and then he is out for Christmas Break.  I am so excited about having everyone home for two weeks and hopefully getting lots of rest!!  This has been a crazy busy year, and I am looking forward to some downtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment