Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Maddie's School Program!

Monday was Maddie's Christmas program at school.  It began at 8:30 and I can drop Turner off at school at 8:20.  It was a hectic morning!!  Luckily Mimi and Boo Boo were able to get there early and get us seats.
  The kids sang 6 songs.  It was short and sweet.  In the mad rush I forgot to grab my camera, but did manage to take a few pictures on my phone.  Maddie was her usual shy self on stage:)
  We are really having a good year at Oak and feel blessed to be zoned there!!  I have been reading to Maddie's class most Wednesdays and love her teacher!  Daddy also took off work last Friday to go to the Menagerie Farm for their field trip.  I will be going to her class Christmas party on Monday and will get lots of pictures then! 
  Turner has his party Friday and program on Monday, so we will have lots of posts to share!  2012 will be ending with a bang.  I can't imagine what it will be like once we have three in school!!  Busy but oh so blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment