Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day 2012!!

We had a great Mother's Day weekend!!  Saturday Nonna and Brittany came down to see Maddie play tball and we went to dinner at Genghis Grill that night with my parent, sister and David.  We usually don't see Nonna on Mother's Day so it was nice to be able to give her her gifts and spend some time with them.
  Sunday I woke up to flowers, chocolate covered strawberries, and a gift card for a spa day at Gould's!  The kids had made me cards and we headed to church.  Afterwards we headed to Mimi and Boo Boo's for steaks, fried potatoes, and lots of other goodies.  It was a nice afternoon spent at home with family instead of trying to beat the crowds at a restaurant.



  Kevin and I are so blessed to have Maddie and Turner and I am honored to be their mommy!!  We are also blessed to have great mom's of our own who have been such good examples to us over the years.  It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment