Saturday, May 26, 2012

Maddie's LAST Preschool Program!

Maddie finished up preschool last Wednesday.  She only had to go for her program and then I brought her home.  I wasn't sad until I picked her up and saw the empty classroom.  She has had a great year, great teachers, and made lots of great little friends.  It is hard to believe she will be in Kindergarten next year.  But she is ready and I am looking forward to making new memories at Oak Elementary as well.  Turner will start going to preschool next year at BBPS, so I know we will be back:)

 Maddie did great at her program, even though she was on the last row, behind the tallest kid in the class.  I don't think we have ever been able to really see her in a single program she has had there.  Oh well, we already know how cute she is anyway:)  Olivia was with us and she and Turner acted great.  Mimi and Boo Boo joined as well, poor Daddy had to miss it again due to exams at his school.  We went to Baskin Robbins after her program for a treat and then headed home.  Summer has begun!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment