Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Few Crafts!








We have been spending a little time at the kitchen table this past week doing a few crafts. There are so many things I find on pinterest that I want to do with the kids. So...the day AFTER Valentine's Day, we did a Valentine's craft:) We took broken crayons, unwrapped them, put them in a heart shaped baking dish and baked them. Then we put them in the freezer so they would harden. So cute, would make perfect gifts, but this year the kids can just continue coloring with them:)

Today I pulled out a few crafts that I had bought at the dollar aisle at Target. We are all about foam stickers! Both kids enjoy playing with them and today I pulled out some plastic eggs and we decorated them and made chicks out of them. Easter is still a bit away, but I am hoping to do lots of Easter themed crafts over the next several weeks. Just wanted to share a few pic of the kids working on their projects:) Also-we did our crafts today in our superhero costumes!! Maddie would live in one if we would let her:) Turner likes it until he has to go to the bathroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment