Monday, November 21, 2011

Park 4-Hollywood Studios














I think this might have been my favorite park!!! There was actually only one ride for the kids to ride, but we were able to do so many other things. A few of them were:

-Toy Story Mania: a super fun ride that required us getting a fastpass as soon as we arrived. By eleven am the wait was over 2 hours!! Crazy!!!


-We watched the shows Beauty and the Beast, Muppet 3D, and the Little Mermaid. Both kids loved Beauty and the Beast and Disney Jr. was super cute. I felt like so much is devoted to princess and more girly themes, but this was a perfect show for my two year old boy!!


-Honey I Shrunk the Kids Playground: the kids could have stayed there all day. There was a ton to do and it was really neat to see everything.

-We ate lunch at Hollywood and Vine which was a big hit with the kids. They met Agent Oso, Handy Mandy (Turner kept asking him about his tools:), Jake, and June from Little Einsteins. The kids got to go to the front of the restaurant and sing and dance with the characters several times while we were there. We really enjoyed this lunch!!


-For dinner we ate at Pizza planet (Toy Story) and the kids played some arcade games.


The biggest disappointment of this park was Fantasmic!! I was so excited to watch this show and we made sure it would be playing the day we went. Well........some BIG buy rented out the WHOLE park for that night, which made it close early. I can't imagine how much that cost, but it kept my family from enjoying the show:( Other than that though, we were able to do everything else that was on my itinerary for the week-plus a whole lot more!


Friday morning we got up and had breakfast, headed to Downtown Disney for a few hours, ate at Planet Hollywood and then headed to the airport. This was such a brief overview of our trip and all the fun we had and memories we made. I just know the holidays are around the corner and I am going to have a ton to post about. I didn't want to get behind by spending too long on this trip. I am in the process of having over 500 pictures printed that will go in a scrapbook. So, I think it is ok if they don't all make the blog:)


I do want to add how proud we were of the kiddo's last week. We had some super long days, didn't stop for naptime, and the kids were great. They were so thrilled and excited about everything!! I am so glad I was able to experience my first trip to Disney through my kids eyes as well. I am glad Nonna and Da were able to join us and share in the fun. It truly was a magical trip and I can't wait till we can go again:)














No comments:

Post a Comment