Saturday, November 19, 2011

A Magical Trip!!!!















We have gone and come back from Disney World!!! It was a whirlwind of a week, full of tons of smiles, excitement, and fun. I have no idea how to blog about everything that we have done this past week, so I don't think I am really going to try. I want to put some things in here so they will be included in my book though.

Last Sunday we woke up at 5am to get ready for Boo Boo to take us to the airport. It was the kids first time to fly and Maddie loved it. Turner was a little scared but once we got in the air he was fine. It was a quick flight and we got in line to board the Magical Express to our bus. (about a 45 minute wait to get in the front). Once we arrived to our resort-The Port Orleans French Quarters we were met by Da and Nonna and the fun began!!!


Sunday we headed to Downtown Disney so Maddie could have her hair done at Bibbiti Bobbiti Boutique and looked around for a bit. Then we hopped a bus to go to the Contemporary Resort to eat at Chef Mickey's. I wish we hadn't eaten here first as it took Turner a day to adjust to the characters. He wanted nothing to do with them there, but by Monday was hugging everyone he saw!!

It was a good first day and we were excited to be there. I took 723 pictures while we were gone, so will just post a few from each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment