Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!!






Today Daddy is officially older than dirt (according to Maddie)!! He turned 31 today and I think he had a good birthday. I let him sleep in this morning while the kids and I made muffins. We brought him breakfast in bed and gave him his gifts. I bought him Halo, a game for the XBox and the kids gave him a year subscription to XBox Live-he was really excited!! Maddie also colored a card for him. We then spent the afternoon celebrating Olivia's birthday at Build a Bear. When that was over we met my parents, Megs and David at Outback for a dinner celebration. Megan and David bought him Metroid-a game for the Wii, and my parents gave him money. It was busy day, but I think he enjoyed it!

Thank you for being the best husband and father I could ever ask for. I hope you enjoyed your special day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment