Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It's Blue Week!




This week at school Maddie is focusing on the color Blue. They have been doing a different color every week. To be honest I don't know how much Maddie is learning at this point, but I think she enjoys the different activities that goes along with studying the colors. We have to bring in pictures from magazines that are the color she is studying for the week, her show and share item for the week must be that color, and she must wear that color on Wednesday. Tomorrow she is taking her blue doodle pro that she writes on all the time.

My cousin Emily is always showing pictures of her daughter's cute clothes on her blog. I am copying her and posting a picture of the dress she is wearing tomorrow. I bought it knowing that she starting school this year and with the color being blue, it is perfect. I think I paid $12 for it at a consignment sale which makes it that much cuter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment