Friday, July 16, 2010

Ouch!!




Turner...always into everything, always hurting something. Sometimes it is his fault, sometimes I think we don't watch him hard enough. My memory sure isn't what it used to be, but I just don't think Maddie was quite into everything like he is at this age. I know I save him from some serious hurts several times a day. A few days ago I missed. I simply was putting some dishes in the dishwasher from the sink and next thing I know Turner is on the floor screaming, I mean SCREAMING!!!!! His leg was in the air and he was holding it and screaming! I think the "Young" side of my children have a flair for theatrics. He had gotten a can of Pork and Beans (my new favorite meal thanks to Kim) and dropped it right on his big toe. I know it hurt him, but it took us a good 45 minutes to even begin to calm him down. It landed right on top of his toe nail and it instantly turned black. My poor Mans!!

I think it might take two times before he learns his lesson. This is the second time he has done this, but I think this time might have made more of an impression. He has also burned his hand twice with my flat iron, the second time resulting in a trip to Urgent care. Mommy definately learned a lesson after that one. He definately keeps us on our toes-never a dull moment at the Wilkes's house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment