Saturday, July 10, 2010

Gabbey Turns 4 at.....Pump it Up!!!









Today we helped Gabbey celebrate her 4th Birthday at.......where else but Pump it Up. I must say that is quite the place to party these days. I think this will be our fourth party there this year. And....Maddie is really wanting her party to be there this year. At first I was thinking that it would be easy on me and I know all the kids and even adults have fun there. But...now I am thinking I really want to do something different and am kind of hoping I can change her mind over the next few months. I stressed a lot about her party last year, but enjoyed getting everything for it together and liked that it was a little different. So we shall see.

Back to today-most of our Sunday School Class was there and the kids had a blast. We always leave there exhausted and Turner took a long nap when we got home. Gabbey got lots of great gifts and I think really enjoyed her day. We love being able to spend time with our friends from church and are so glad we all have kids the same age. Maddie ran around like a wild child the whole time and Turner gets into it more and more each time we go. Fun way to spend the day and I have a few pictures from the day. I don't know why I post them each time, because they all really look the same, just different outfits:)

No comments:

Post a Comment