Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Turner's 1st Year Stats!!

Wow-it has been a hectic week! I don't have any new pics but I did want to post about Turner's 1 year check up. He is a growing boy!! He is 21 lbs 6 ozs (25-50%), 30 inches tall (75%) and his head measures 46 1/2 (50%). Nurse Denise said he was tall and skinny-I about fell out of my chair. I have never thought of Turner as skinny!!!! He is right on schedule as far as his growth and development and had to have 5 shots today AND his finger pricked!! He was not a happy camper for about 5 minutes, but has been fine ever since. We are so proud of our boy!! Here are just a few things he is doing and enjoys these days-

-He loves to give kisses! It will melt your heart when he gives you one. Sometimes his mouth is closed, and sometimes it is wide open and we are afraid he is going to attack us!

-Just recently he has started enjoying being read to. It is so nice because it is about the only 5 minutes out of the day he will sit still and cuddle in your lap.

-He has been walking for about 3 weeks and is getting close to running.

-He says momma, daddy, bubba, ney ney (Jene), and bye bye real clear. I don't know what he is going to call Maddie yet, but we are working with him.

-He loves to eat and there isn't much he doesn't like!

-He still loves his paci but is really just using it at naptime and bedtime.

-He is a big clapper.

-At bedtime he will put himself to sleep. We just lay him in his bed between 7 and 8. It is so nice and I wish that is all we had to do with Maddie:)

I can't believe he is already a year old and we are loving every day with him and Maddie Mo. We are getting his 1 year pictures made Friday and I will be sure to post some!

No comments:

Post a Comment