Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Just a Little Update...

I can not believe it-I have gone a solid week and not taken a SINGLE picture. I hate that my camera has been hanging out by the computer missing all the fun we have had in the past week! We had a playdate with the Gaines on Thursday and the Holley's on Friday. The kids had a ball and I wish I gotten some pictures. We spent a relaxing weekend in Savannah and I hated that I left my camera at home!! My sister and David bought their very own home and we were able to go in it today. Maddie picked out her and Turner's room and we can't wait for everyone to get moved in:) All kidding aside, I am diligent about taking the kids pictures and hate that I missed a solid week-they change every day and I don't want to forget a second of it!

Last week Turner started coughing and had the runny nose so we took him to the doctor before going out of town. Sure enough, he was an ear infection waiting to happen so we were give an antibiotic and all is well now. Another one of his top teeth broke through, so now he has 4 and is still eating everything. We have pretty much gotten rid of the bottle, with the exception of one at bedtime, and he is drinking whole milk. That transition has been so much easier with him than it was with Maddie. He is sleeping so much better at night and occasionally we get a full night's rest:) I am now battling a cold for the first time this season and feel like I did with most of my pregnancy with Turner (minus the pregnancy part).

Maddie is still her silly self and our little helper. Tonight she spent 30 minutes folding towels for us and has it down pat. Mimi and I are going to take the kids to visit preschools on Friday and I am anxious to see how it goes. Maddie is so smart and I think she is more than ready to start big school 2 days a week. Please pray for clarity for us as we try to figure out schedules, finances, and which school would be best for her. I can't believe it is already this time...time has gone by too fast!

Well, that pretty much brings us up to date. Sorry for all the rambling, I am just trying to keep up with everything. I will post again after tomorrow's play date with Treybug! Maddie and Trey play so well together and I love visiting with him and his mommy:)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you blogged again! What preschools are yall going to look at?

    ReplyDelete