Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!







Happy Valentine's Day everyone!! I must say I need to brag on my husband a little bit. It seems as he is getting older, he is becoming more and more thoughtful. I am afraid I am becoming less and less:( I hate to say that I gave Kevin a card this morning and nothing else. With Turner's birthday so close to Valentine's Day, I had been all consumed in planning his party and not paid much attentiong to today. Kevin gave me a card that he had made himself and had written a poem in it!!! It was so sweet and obvious that he had put a lot of thought into it. He also gave me a rose, a pair of pj's, socks, and some chocolate. It was a wonderful happy to start of the day. He had also bought a toy for each of the kids himself. Maddie got a new game-Gator Golf and Turner received a little basketball goal. Maddie loves her game and if Turner will sit still long enough, I think he will enjoy his too:)

We went to church and afterwards my parents had little happy's for the kids as well. Turner got a new book and Maddie got a purse with a poodle in it. They gave us $25 as well, which bought our lunch at Stevie B's. We went with Megs and David and had a good time. Kevin and I got engaged 8 years ago today, and I do believe it was the best decision he ever made:) We have been very blessed and I am so proud to call him my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment