Monday, February 8, 2010

Turner's 1st Birthday Party!!!























What a fun day!!!! We had Turner's 1st birthday celebration at Mimi and Boo Boo's Ranch this past Saturday and everyone had a blast!! We had a cowboy style get together and Turner loved it all. He enjoyed opening his gifts, seeing everyone, and he really really loved his cake! I mean really loved it-loved it so much I never thought he was going to stop eating. He had it all over the place. I will be posting a BUNCH of pictures of this party because I want to remember it all.

I always stress about the kids parties, wanting everything to be perfect and everyone to have fun. Mimi thought it was funny that I was so stressed about everything when we were having it at THEIR house:) I would have had a meltdown if it had been at ours. We had cowboy hats, balloons, the rocking horse out, and plenty to eat. I had a cowboy cake made with cowboy hat and boot cookies to go around it. For the treat bags, we did cowboy/farm books, Toy Story stickers, a horse sticker sheet, noisemaker, and everyone took a cowboy hat home. To snack on we enjoyed BBQ, chips and rotel dip, apples with caramel dip and pigs in a blanket. My favorite part was the kids t-shirts. I bought some cowboy hat fabric and their sweet Ney Ney made them t-shirts to wear at the party, which I think turned out precious.

Turner received lots of great gifts and had a great time at his 1st birthday party!!! We love everyone who came and are so glad to have you all in our lives!! A specials thanks to Mimi, Boo Boo, and Megs for all their help in the planning and letting us use y'alls ranch:)) We also are so glad that Nonna, Brayden, Aunt Marci, and Brittany drove all the way from Savannah to help celebrate!
Tomorrow is his actual birthday and I will post again with where we are on his milestones and just some Turnerisms (how is that for a word Mimi?) Hope you enjoy the pics!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea for a birthday party! I love all the details and it looked like a ton of fun!

    (I just found your blog by looking up people in Bartlett!)

    Happy Monday!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete