Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Turner is now sitting up!




Over the past few days, Turner has gotten a lot better in the balance department. He loves seeing everything and isn't always fond on laying on the floor and playing. I have been saying that I think it will make a huge difference once he is sitting up and I think I am right. He hasn't actually sat up by himself yet, but if we sit him up, he is able to stay that way for a while. He really enjoys playing with his toys that way. Last night he read his book while Maddie was reading (he is very intelligent:) I can't believe it is already time for him to start reaching these different milestones. It has gone so incredibly fast and am not ready for him to stop being our baby. I imagine in a few weeks he will start crawling and will be everywhere. He is starting to scoot backwards a little bit and gets very excited. His favorite position is the airplane. He will be on his belly and will start kicking his legs and has his arms out flapping them up and down. It is very cute and I know he is just wanting to take off. Maddie is such a big supporter of his and praises him when he does new things. She is such a proud big sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment