Sunday, August 16, 2009

Maddie's first night of Dance




Well, off to a new school year and we decided to let Maddie do a different activity-Dance! We did Kindermusic for 2 semesters last year, and while she enjoyed it I thought we would try something with a little more structure. Kevin kind of wanted her to take gymnastics, but I think it will be so much fun preparing for her to be in a recital! How cute she will be in a little costume strutting her stuff across the stage:) She is taking tap and ballet one night a week with Beth Cross. She started last Wednesday, and while she was very shy at first, I think she had a great time. She showed Kevin and I what she learned when we got home and they gave her a sucker-nothing makes her more happy than a piece of candy:) I hope she enjoys it, and I always like having something to do while Kevin is gone so much for football. I took some pictures before we left.

No comments:

Post a Comment