Sunday, November 23, 2014

Whew....Done!

So I started to post this little instaframe on Facebook today.  Looks like fun, right?  That is why I didn't post it.  Looks can be deceiving!

  We have always done crafts together.  Maddie and Turner have always loved it.  We have slowed down some since Harper joined us and in the process Maddie just turned 8.  Not 16, but 8.  I have never heard so much complaining in my life!  She was not into it, got sent to her room for a bit, but finally came out and completed her project.

  Next up is Turner who was very excited to do his craft.  That brown house took Daddy over a stinking hour to put together and finally held together with glue.  I thought Turner was going to come unglued!!  By the time he started decorating his Maddie was long gone and done with hers.  But he did enjoy it Praise the Lord!

  Harper was given a tree to decorate and there was no drama.  Turner helped her and all was well in her world.  

  We have already started decorating for Christmas and are excited about the upcoming month.  We haven't forgotten about Thanksgiving though, and are so excited about celebrating with family.  We are heading to Savannah in a few days and can't wait.  Our pastor spoke on gratitude this morning and we have a ton to be thankful for every day.  Even during the hard moments, I am trying to count my blessings.  They are many and so much more than I deserve.  I am thankful for this finished project picture...even though getting there wasn't a ton of fun:)

No comments:

Post a Comment