Sunday, October 19, 2014

Ram Run 2014!

Friday was Ram Run at Oak and I took the day off so I could go.  I even took Harper to school that day so I could spend most of the day with the big kids.  Mimi and Boo Boo joined in the fun and watched both kids run.  I managed to squeeze in lunch with Turner and am eating with Maddie tomorrow.  A girl has to take a little advantage of a few hours alone:)
  I have watched Maddie before and knew that she would run hard, especially when she knew we could see her.  She didn't dissapoint.  I was however, surprised with Turner.  He isn't always big on getting hot and sweaty and definitely isn't a big runner.  I was proud of our little guy.  He ran a lot and had fun.
  Lunch with T was a surprise and I learned later that was a bad idea.  He informed me that he wants me to eat with him, but I need to let him know beforehand.  I guess he isn't big on surprises.  So thankful for my flexible job!

No comments:

Post a Comment