Monday, October 13, 2014

Fall Break!

We had a good week.  Thankful for a little break from school and lots of family time.  Kev still had football  every day but was home for the afternoons and nights.  Mo got a little extra gym time in and we all got a little extra sleep.  It was nice and much needed!
  M and T spent one night with Mimi and Boo Boo.  They were treated to ice cream and a trip to sky zone.  They loved it and mom and dad loved a night out eating sushi with little H.  Our favorite!!  We also went to a corn maze, two birthday parties, and Kev took the big ones to see Malefecint.  Bad choice on our part.  I had to go pick up Turner halfway through the movie.  Bless his sensitive heart.
  There were other parts of the week I haven't decided whether to share or not yet.  This blog is important to me and it is always honest and shares our life.  I want the kids to have this to look back on and remember these times.  But they are also getting to the age where I want to respect their privacy as well.  How much should I share?  Can our story be a blessing to someone else?  Do I share how I have already seen God's hands in a chapter of our life I didn't see coming?  I don't know yet, but I know that our 3 biggest blessings deserve the best from us.  I know that the Lord allowed me do a Bible Study titled "Beautiful Mess" at a time I needed it most.  I stand amazed at the little details God has completely worked out, while I sit off to the side often trying to figure out everything on my own.  Not sure what the answer is yet, but it was mostly just a good week spent with my favorites!! 
  Of course there are a few pictures to share:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment