Friday, July 25, 2014

Vacation Part 1!

We went on our annual Kentucky trip with a few extra stops.  We decided to go a day early and check out the Discovery Park and spend the night in Union City.  We enjoyed it, but it wasnt exactly what I thought.  I was thinking huge Children's Museum.  It was definitely for all ages and not just for kids.
  The kids enjoyed the slide, the maze, and standing on glass 120 feet in the air.  There was an earthquake simulation that Maddie liked, but scared Turner.  We spent a few hours at the park and then headed to one of my favorite parts of our trip....Erica and Daniel's house.
  Erica was my roommate, sorority sister,  and one of my best friends in college.  I cant think of a college memory that doesnt include at least Kevin or Erica, most of the time both.  It has been way too long since we have gotten together,  and I was so looking forward to it.  They have a 6 year old boy, and the kids got along great.  They swam, we grilled out, and spent a few hours catching up and reminiscing.
  It was wonderful and I hope we see each other more often.  Day 1 of vacation was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment