Saturday, July 12, 2014

Day Trip!

Nonna had knee replacement surgery about two weeks ago.  Kev and I went to see her in the hospital but the kids weren't with us.  Last Saturday I decided to take the kids for the day while Kev was at work.  The kids were great in the car and it was a great day.  Big Da went with us to Savannah's new sprinkler park and I was SO thankful.  I planned on taking them by myself and the park was bigger than I thought.   It was great to have extra eyes and hands so that we could split up.  It was fun and somewhere new to go.
  When we got back to the house Brayden and Sophia were there and the kids were thrilled.  They spent the rest of the afternoon swimming and playing.  Aunt Marci, Brittany, and Michael stopped by which was another plus.  Nonna was doing well and I think was glad to see us:)  I hope our kids realize how lucky they are to have two sets of grandparents  that love them so much.  We couldn't do it without them!
  On the way home we stopped in Somerville for dinner.  It was a great day trip and way to spend our Saturday.  Praying Nonna is back to herself soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment