Saturday, September 14, 2013

Kilburn McNutt Wedding!

Last weekend was spent in Savannah celebrating Brittany and Michael and the start of their life together.  Our little man was the precious ring bearer and did an awesome job!  I drove down Friday with the three kiddos by myself so Turner could make the rehearsal.  Kev had football and came down Saturday with my parents. 
  It was a fun weekend...it was a tiring weekend.  All three kids did great amd made it a lot easier than it might have been.  I am going to share a few pics from my phone, but need to do another post from my computer.  Thankful for a great mother in law who is so much help even with a hurt foot!   She had surgery a few weeks ago and still isn't fully recovered.   She is always putting everyone above herself and last weekend was no exception!  Love my Savannah family:)
  It was a beautiful wedding and Brittany was a beautiful bride!  We wish them many years if happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment