Saturday, September 21, 2013

Disney On Ice

Last night we went to Disney on ice with Megs and Aubry.  Harper stayed with Mimi and Boo Boo.  We loved it!!  Turner got in trouble last year and didn't go with us.  He was so excited and was mesmerized the entire time.  It was so fun spending time with just the older two.  They had snocones, popcorn, and cotton candy.   Turner brought some of his money and bought a Mickey Mouse.  He loves his stuffed animals.  Maddie enjoyed the show too but didn't show quite as much excitement.
  The show had Belle, Ariel, Brave, and Tangles in it.  I think they both liked Brave the best.  Aubry liked it too but lost her paci halfway through.  Made for a long ride home:)  It was a fun night!

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Wilkes family! Great pictures! My name is Heather and I have a quick question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com I would greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete