Saturday, April 27, 2013

Party and Photo Shoot!

We had a great day today!!  I was a little disappointed because it rained out our yard sale this morning, but we are trying again next weekend.  Maddie had gym practice till 2:30 and at 2:30 the kids had a birthday party there for Katie.  It worked out perfectly!  The kids loved it and Harper even attended and was on her best behavior!  I think we might finally be able to go out and do things as a family of five.  For the past several weeks one of us have been staying home with Harper because she has been so happy.  Praise the Lord we are finally getting her figured out!

I bought Harper a cute little swimsuit today and I decided to play dress up for a bit.  The fun of having another little girl:)  We are planning on all going to church in the morning and I am excited.  I think I might be able to actually sit in church tomorrow and pay attention!  Things are getting better and going smoother at the Wilkes house and I couldn't be happier!!

No comments:

Post a Comment