Monday, April 8, 2013

Keeping it Real!!!

Wow, been slightly overwhelmed and anxious about this morning!!  Aubry is back and I managed to get everyone to school on time.  It is going to take a little bit to get into a routine, but I think we are going to be fine.
  H is still having a hard time with her tummy, but I think we might be figuring it out.  We are now giving her Gerber Good Start Gentle and after three days, she finally pooped!!  Praying she will be a little more content.
  At three weeks she is starting to smile.. when she isn't screaming.  She is very fond of her Wubanub and will hold onto it herself-precious!  She does pretty well night.  I normally feed her between 12 and 2 and then again between 3:30 and 5:30.  The later she does the better, because then I just stay up and get ready for the day.  She is eating between 3 and 4 ounces at a time.
  The big kids have loved this weather and been playing outside a lot.  It is also affecting their allergies and both are coughing. Maddie started her new gym schedule last week and did well.  I thought she would be exhausted, but is handling it well.  Turner is going tonstart a new class tonight so I don't have to be up there every night of the week.  He is keeping the same coach, so I am sure he will love it.
  I love the picture I got of Kevin with the kids yesterday before church.  Too sweet!  We are a little more tired and a little more broke, but I can't imagine a bigger blessing than these three kiddos!  Love them and thankful to be their mommy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment