Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Maddie and McKenna!




Last Friday was Maddie's actual birthday.  We had the family over for pizza and cookies.  I took a ton of pictures but haven't downloaded them yet.  I will have to do another post, because I just had to share these pictures I took on my phone.  Mimi and Boo Boo gave Maddie McKenna, the American Girl gymnastics doll and she has hardly put her down since!  She was so excited when she opened the box.  We also got her a few of McKenna's outfits.  She has been putting Kylies pajama's on her at night (she has the bitty twins) and put her in Samantha's dress (my AG doll from when I was young) to take her to church.  They even had matching hairstyles:)  She also put her in Kylie's soccer uniform and made her daddy hold McKenna while she played soccer!  I am so glad she is enjoying her-it makes all that money it costs totally worth it!!  I am assuming Mimi and Boo Boo would agree:)
  Mckenna is the doll of the year, so after December you won't be able to buy anymore of her things.  I hear Santa Claus has put in an order or two!!  A full birthday post to come soon.  Hard to believe she is already 6!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment