Thursday, November 8, 2012

M Lost a Tooth!!!

Yesterday was quite the eventful day for us!!!  While Turner was at preschool, Aubry and I went to read to Maddie's class.  Loved it, and actually might be doing it every Wednesday now:)  One of the many perks of staying at home!!  Maddie was excited to have me there and didn't mention anything.....like maybe having a tooth that was really really loose.  We have been wanting to lose a tooth for months now.  She has been wiggling them all and insisting some were loose even when we couldn't tell.
  Well, I picked her up yesterday and she smiled real big and I started screaming.  I definitely held up the car line and was just so excited for her.  Turns out one of her little buddies (Jack) pulled it for her as they were lining up to leave for the day!  They lost the tooth:(  I am not surprised at all, her teeth are tiny!  Her teacher, Ms. Daniel, told her that she was going to look for it so we will see if she comes home with it today.  We headed straight to Mimi and Boo Boo's to show them and Mimi had the same reaction as I did:)  Then we called Nonna, sent her a picture, and rushed home to show Daddy and Turner.  It was just a fun and exciting afternoon.  It isn't every day you lose your first tooth:)  We eat dinner at Church on Wednesday's and she spent most of the time going table to table showing everyone!
  She wrote a note to the tooth fairy and woke up to $5 this morning.  I also had a friend that asked me to take a picture of her while she was sleeping and send it to her.  I did and she sent me back a pretty neat pic.  I put it as the wallpaper on my phone and told her it was there when I woke up this morning.  She didn't quite know what to think!  This is just another example of how quickly our kids are growing up.  November 7th, 2012 was just another milestone of many more to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment